Ravenblack Application Analyzer
Examine Linked Content Server application components
The Application Analyzer provides the ability to manage all aspects of Content Server applications using WebReports or related, linked, objects. This includes:
- Navigation, search and reporting tools to identify any and all features that impact a system whether via triggers, schedules, Workflows, or Perspectives
- Management of all linked development objects with easy access to relevant meta-data including application contents such as sub-tags, INI settings and support files
- Tree or hierarchy style visualization of several different component relationships, regardless of physically location
- Enhanced editing features such as version comparisons, step back versions, auto complete for all tags and sub-tags, enhanced validation
- Auditing and auto documentation features.